Tennis Elbow and Stuff

and I don't even play tennis. Nope, been embroidering like a mad woman and I'm paying for it, DANG! This article states: "The doctor may tell you to stop any activities that cause symptoms."
I don't think so. Okay, will have to slow down a bit and work on other stuff to give my arm a break, yikes! I mean a rest. Meanwhile this is the progress on my embroidery sketchbook portrait called

"cat scan"

It's based on a reverse painting I did several years ago.
Since My blog description states:
the creative meanderings of a Multi-Media artist.
Here is Where My Meandering Led Lately
I went Ga Ga at Frank Lloyd Wright's Westcott House in Springfield, Ohio. Photos of the interior can be seen on "Doing Things Wright"
AND
I played with food

which led me to thinking about doing a stitched version of my painting "rhubarb pie"

Well have to dash, got to put up a new piece of textile knit graffiti for the Dayton Street Project
TOODLE PIP YA'LL

Comments

Margot Potter said…
You are a whirling dervish of creativity! You need a team of evil minions to help you get all of these brilliant ideas out of your noggin'!

Everytime I come here, I'm totally inspired. Rock on!

Love
Madge
jafabrit said…
LOL Margot, me thinks you are more in need of evil minions, but oh yes, wouldn't that be nice. Oh the fantasy!!!!!!!!
ckw said…
such great stuff--i especially love the reverse painting embroidery-it's lookin' fab-so cool!
Casey Klahn said…
Awesome things, here, Corrine. The bottom piece is my favorite thing!

KC
Tennis Elbow or Lateral Epicondylitis is a condition that causes extreme burning pain over the bone at the side of the elbow. It is majorly observed in tennis players and in men than women. Some prevention which one can take is, halting any form of activity that leads to pain and inflammation, applying ice or cold water pack on the problem area, trying to raise the elbow at regular intervals, physiotherapy also helps.

Popular Posts