Embroidery and Paint and Dummies


I made a 2"x3" painted and embroidered heart for the Miniature Show at IN A FRAME for June. I dyed some Linen black (I have a black finger to prove it-leaky glove) a few days ago and cut off a little piece for this project.

Esqualita has a Friend
Meet Mr.Plato

I picked him up at a garage sale and he decided to stop by Nancy's for a drinky poo.
This is what happens when you have a few too many.
Of course, err, the jafagirls are going to decorate him.
snicker! snicker!

Other than that life is rather quiet at the moment and I'm liking it.

Comments

And I thought I had gnarly knees! Are you and Nancy at least going to knit him some briefs?
jafabrit said…
LOL, now that is an idea, knitted pants, I like that, very fitting.
Sheree Rensel said…
That guy is SCARY looking!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL
Lady P said…
I really am liking the painted heart with the embroidery on it

Popular Posts