Thursday, May 07, 2009

Embroidery and Paint and Dummies


I made a 2"x3" painted and embroidered heart for the Miniature Show at IN A FRAME for June. I dyed some Linen black (I have a black finger to prove it-leaky glove) a few days ago and cut off a little piece for this project.

Esqualita has a Friend
Meet Mr.Plato

I picked him up at a garage sale and he decided to stop by Nancy's for a drinky poo.
This is what happens when you have a few too many.
Of course, err, the jafagirls are going to decorate him.
snicker! snicker!

Other than that life is rather quiet at the moment and I'm liking it.

4 comments:

Bill Evertson said...

And I thought I had gnarly knees! Are you and Nancy at least going to knit him some briefs?

JafaBrit's Art said...

LOL, now that is an idea, knitted pants, I like that, very fitting.

Sheree Rensel said...

That guy is SCARY looking!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lady P said...

I really am liking the painted heart with the embroidery on it