Ha Ha



I made a pop up page for the sketchbook with Talitha the Tongue and I at one of our fave local eateries, ha ha pizza. She is one of few friends that loves pepperoni and anchovies on her pizza, so she is my pizza pal as well as my jafagal pal.
I finished it
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sending it off today.



It has been quite a challenge, but one I thoroughly enjoyed
even if it did drive me a little bonkers.
Here is where I got help with doing my pop up page.
For this page I used a mixture of photographs, drawing/paint wash and collage
My book has a dog eared quality to it,
some pages being crinkled from the paint, or a little messy.
That is sort of how life is AND how I look.

Comments

Colette Amelia said…
very excellent! I saw this article in the Globe and Mail and thought of you

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090130.wlyarn30/BNStory/lifeMain/home

thanks to your saavy I am up on the latest fads!
Undaunted said…
Congratulations! Your finished book is fantastic! If it was mine I wouldn't want to give it away now, although it seems there are some characters in there that you would be happy to say goodbye to. Hmmm... I quite like the idea of a book full of memories of the people we love - to keep - kind of like a photo album but with art instead. :)
Leanne Pizio said…
Congratulations!
Awesome book.
Love it!
You rock on!
Sherrie York said…
Oh.... yours is DONE! (sigh) I'm still struggling, but have every intention of getting it posted by the deadline. Uh huh. Really.
Cynthia Morris said…
Love it! Totally inspiring. Love the slide show. I'm plugging away at mine!

Popular Posts