Two wild and crazy women

Well we must be because we (nancy and I) have had to resort to index cards to keep track of all the serious and daft things we get up to each day lately. I have so much to do and think about I sprayed perfume all over my head this morning instead of hair spray, and last night I had nightmares I was an icon on a computer and had to be moved.
So olga the bra hung out with us in town and then got busted, had to bail her out at the police department. She got off with a warning and a reminder of her visit in her passport (yes that is a real stamp from the YS police department-what good sports). More on her story another day on olga's blog. Had to take the knit knot tree postcards around to a few local shops to sell. Had to make and leave a donation sign at the arts council (in preparation for the grand opening), and then photograph all the found art friday artwork and put on labels, and then organize when to leave, when to pick up the food for the arts council grand opening nancy and I are hosting. I managed to do a wee painting experiment on a vinyl record in between all the meetings and activities. Are you exhausted reading this. Good I will quit. YES!! I am off to Washington DC, for my birthday on the 21st April. See you all when I get back.






UPDATE
Olga's unfortunate bust in Yellow Springs is up on her BLOG.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday and enjoy your trip!!
Bee Skelton said…
Snap! Knew we had something else in common apart from both being barmy! We share the same birthday. Have a Good One Corinne.
Hugs Bee
Undaunted said…
Hope you have a lovely time. It sounds like you could do with a break from the madness!

I'm wondering what an earth Olga did to get arrested!
Thanks for the WONDERFUL time Corinne! My post is up! :)
MARGARET FIELD said…
have a great birthday xx
Ummmm....I'm not so sure I like the phrase "Olga's Unfortunate Bust"...

;) Hope you have a fantastic birthday!
Miss Shirl said…
Lol! Olga's unfortunate bust! You guys crack me up!
Miss Shirl said…
Oh, Happy B-day!
David Howard said…
Loretta wants me to do some sort of jafagirl type art shenanigans in our town - I will have second thoughts now. Have a good birthday.
jafabrit said…
Well get permission from your wife unless you have your OWN bra ;).

I hope you and loretta do! YES! that would be so much FUN!

I am not surprised you are not happy with the "unfortunate bust" comment olga! Didn't seem too unfortunate to me ;0

Hope you have a lovely birthday Bee. Thanks Cyn, undaunted,margaret (hope your move is going well), SSB.

Catch up with ya'll when I get back.
Look at that - go away for a few days from the blogworld and look at all the fun I miss. I think my next art project will be to travel to Yellow Springs and see if I can get busted. Desecration of a parking meter with wooden nickels or creating a public disturbance with yarn. Best B-day wishes.
L.M.Noonan said…
I need to give David a smack around the shenanigans. I ONLY make and conspire to make real art thenkyu. Sounds like you've been having fun and I am envious.
AlizaEss said…
What a wonderful blog... can't wait until I'm not at work so I can peruse to my heart's content!! Bookmark!

Thanks so much as well for being the first person who's not already one of my friends to post on my blog :p hehe... I'm curious if you found me through Craftster?
Kim said…
happy birthday for yesterday :)
have a relaxing time Corrine:)
Steppen Wolf said…
Good to see you arehaving fun (as usual)...
San said…
Happy Birthday! Now I'm dying of curiosity with regard to Olga the Bra getting BUSTed.
Todd Camplin said…
Great art museums and art galleries. I hope you get to see some art!
Janets Planet said…
Happy Birthday a bit late.
Lynette said…
Corinne, someone started a Happy Birthday thread for you in WetCanvas! :)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491944
I hope you had a great trip to DC and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
hehe I read about it in Olga's blog and I'm glad she didn't get arrested! It sounds like you guys have so much fun!
Beverly Kaye said…
Cool site! Hope you had fun in DC! My twin grandkids will be born there in July!
Shez said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shez said…
Hope you have a great time, and belated birthday wishes. Love your play on words.!!!

Hugs Shez
dinahmow said…
I hope the trip and the birthday were fun?

Y'know, I think I could live in YS.You guys make and have so much fun.Even your policemen have a sense of humour.And I've now bookmarked Olga's blog.
San said…
OOPS!!! I just awarded you the Arte y Pico. And now I see you already have one. Well, come over and collect a second, babe. You can use them as bookends.

A smokin' artist like you cannot have too many awards.
Susie Q said…
It was your birthday??? Okay, now I have to make for my forgetfulness...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hm....Georgetown huh? Tell us all about it! I have been once or twice...: ) What didyado?
Besides drink something good and take a picture in the necessary room? Lovely you by the way. Do not look 53 at all darlin'. Maybe 33 but never 53. Art keeps you young.

Love,
Sue


Poor Olga. Her trip was a huge bust.

Popular Posts