Faces, Faces, Everywhere

My daughter saw this face in the tree when we were walking in Glen Helen, and Nancy saw one in the Newstand. My favourite is the one below that I saw at the Docs office, it has this non plussed look, which is exactly how I felt that day.

To see more check out I See Faces by photographer Dave Gorman at Flickr. I never knew there were so many hidden faces in so many objects.


Not one but TWO Arte y pico Award

How cool to get two of these babies, one from Margaret at Mop Heads Unite,
and one from Original Art by Lynette Clay
Thank You

I have to nominate 5 blogs who I think deserve this award too.
BUT ... my winners then are requested to do the following :

1) You have to pick 5 blogs who deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contibutes to the blogging community no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to the blog to be visit by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him award itself.

4) Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "arte y pico" blog (linked in my title) so everyone will know the origin of this award. (Cut and paste the info into your blog to make things easier). There are quite a few bloggers I would like to give this award to, but off the top of my head.

MadSilence, Casey Klahn, pollocksthebollocks,margot potter, jean yates and laketrees.


Comments

Undaunted said…
Hehehe, I like the little face in the bottom photo in the electric socket - it looks kind of... shocked!
Margot Potter said…
Hey!

Now I AM CHUFFED AS MINTBALLS!

WOW!

Thank you! Damn!

What a super freaking awesome day!

xoxo
Madge
I am sorely chuffed as well, and mightily! whoo hoo!thank you! xox you are wonderful!
I have seen faces every where I went. All my life.
Janets Planet said…
The faces in normal every day things is really neat. Wish I had thought of it.
Kim said…
I can see the little face and the big face in the bottom pic....
I will be looking for faces for days now !!...great concept Corrine and thanks so much for this you beaut award :)...I'm honoured :) :)
Undaunted said…
I like the little bird face on the left too! :) This is fun!
LOL! I had to laugh because in my google reader, the first 2 pics were merged. It looked like a paperbox in the middle of the woods in NH! I thought - How ODD....LOL.
Casey Klahn said…
Dang! I just got my bling in one bag, and here comes one more!

I am properly grateful, Corrine. It is a handsome award, and I am touched.

BTW, I want you to post that fancy medal I gave you in your bling column. Will you? No need for a back link.
MadSilence said…
Hi Corrine. Thanks for the nomination. I like the description of the Arte y pico Award: creativity, design, interesting material and contibutes to the blogging community. Kinda reminds me of the JafaGirls. Will post in the near future.

CAB is home from Japan for 10-days in May. The first time the family will be together since last Christmas in Poland.

Take care. MadSilence
David Howard said…
When driving at night on the highway the lights and rear designs look like faces. I use to play a game with my kids where we use to try and describe the mood or type of person the car in front of us because of it's face. Once a used car salesman told he remembers the cars he has sold because of their faces - I came back for a service and he asked immediately, "what was your cars face?".
jafabrit said…
David, that is funny and makes sense :)

Hope you have a lovely family get together madsilence.

Casey, I will make sure to put the award up when I get back :) I am really proud of it and am remiss in not showcasing it.
Anonymous said…
I missed this, thanks for putting me in your five, you would definitely, go in mine.
Lynette said…
Corinne, you deserve two of those awards, your blog is soo darn awesome!! :)
Oh that face on the tree is really neat. I think there is a flickr group that has a ton of pictures like that where people 'see' faces in everyday objects and take a picture of it. I would like to find that again.

Popular Posts