Channel 2 News Video clip

The ChamberPot Gallery

CBS NEWS

Comments

Dr.John said…
I may copy that and build a station for the G railroad.
jafabrit said…
Dr.John that would be so cool :) It is a smashing little station isn't it.
Louisiana said…
it's so beautiful and i would be so happy when Dr. John incorporates it...

i hope it is a great success. you already are and i'm happy for you. see, you are so much more than a cute tongue, lol..
Janets Planet said…
Yea on the coverage! Any sales yet?
B.R.L said…
I couldn't see the video but like the station.
jafabrit said…
Hi jan, no sales but some interest. I feel very happy that people are enjoying the gallery and it is drawing attention to our special village though.
Hi Betty, glad you like the station. It is a lovely building and very popular as a tourist attraction in itself. The gallery is just a fun bonus.
Lynette said…
Love this little station and your town sounds like such a great place to live!
Cynthia said…
That's so great that you're getting so much attention and press coverage! I think your group has hit on an untapped market!

The clip makes me want to move to Yellow Springs.
Janets Planet said…
Hey, I just noticed that you put a link up for my blog. Thanks! I had been thinking about putting yours up for awhile. Guess you wont mind if I do.
jafabrit said…
I don't mind Jan. I had been thinking about it and finally got my act together.

Popular Posts