ah, back to normal



The gala opening was very busy and lots of fun. I barely had my voice by the end of the evening (that being around 11pm). One of the artist's wives brought decorated guacamole (snicker!) Amy Achor (one of the chamberpot gallery artists) was a good sport and put her head through the souvenir toilet. Here I am with talitha the tongue and other guests in the gallery stalls :) Nancy was a riot as the apprentice toilet fairy "tinklebell". She carried a gift basket filled with toilet paper flowers, or emergency packets she handed out upon guests answering a question. There were two types of emergency packets, a city version (a few sheets of toilet paper and a wipe cloth) or a country version (a big leaf and a wipe cloth). I think people really enjoyed the toilet paper table where they could make hats or just flowers, the jokes and euphemisms on the loo walls, the poetry readings, and prizes. It was a blast and I want to thank all those who shared in helping make it happen, and all those who came and all those who supported this (including fellow bloggers). THANKS.


Emergency Incontinence Hotline. "can you hold please"


ps. Oh poo I think my 2mins of fame are up. Back to the grog and grind of actually creating some artwork now ;)

tags:

Comments

Michael said…
Congratulations.

Sounds like a splendid event.

Take Care
Michael
Janets Planet said…
It looks like it was a fun time. I see there was a "yellow" beverage. :-) Love the emergency packets. Hope your hard work pays off even more.
Lynette said…
OMG it sounds like one fantastic and fun evening youall had!! Wish I could have been there!
Cynthia said…
I wish I could have been there! It sounds like it was a ton of fun, congratulations!

Popular Posts