Ideas for Skyping with a Grandchild

and it is indeed an art when the vocabulary is limited to two or three words. My face can only hold attention for so long before the wee one dashes off exploring.
LOST BEAR to the RESCUE
Bear has been a presence in my granddaughters life since the day she was born, either physically on visits or through shared images. 
Here is a card I recently sent and in the 
toy photography, toy bear
 card I included one of the silk leaves.
So when we skyped today  and I had lost bear on the screen and talking to her she recognized him immediately and laughed.
Bear asked for bao bao (cuddles) and the iphone got a big cuddle lol. 

For some other creative ideas check out this link at grandma ideas

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say
that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
jafabrit said…
Thanks for dropping by 😊
Anonymous said…
i also spend time skyping with a 2 year old - and holding his attention is difficult. i might have to develop a 'critter connection'... a very good idea!

Popular Posts