Birthday and Practicing Gratitude

I'm not sure I need to practice being grateful, I AM grateful every single day.  It's my birthday today and I celebrate not just my birthday but a birthday free of fear, a birthday with hope and a birthday filled with the loving joy of family and friends. 

The Science Behind Gratitude (and How It Can Change Your Life)

The benefits of practicing gratitude are nearly endless. People who take time to reflect upon the things they're thankful for are happier, sleep better, express more compassion and kindness, and even have stronger immune systems. Here's how you can make gratitude part of your life.
 Today my dear friends and I will be putting up a free little art gallery (bog art) in the cafe where I will be buying coffee for everyone. For those family and friends (online and offline) who can't be here, just know I am thinking of you.
cheers

Comments

Popular Posts