Painting on Exterior Plywood for Public Art
Peeps in the Park is a public art project that my friend, Nancy, and I put together 3 years ago and we're gearing up to replace 11 of the 14 panels.
The Pierre painting hung for three years but couldn't be saved :( So I sanded it and primed with couple of coats Kilz. I decided to do a somewhat abstracted scene of my kitchen window sill .
I then sealed the painting with two coats of polyurethane and will add clear silicone sealer to the top edge before hanging it outdoors.
well time to buzz, got framing to do
Thanks for dropping by my corner of the world. Hope you enjoyed your visit.
If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.