Best Sepia Photographs

30 Beautiful Examples of Sepia Photography | PSDFan

I have always loved sepia photography and some of the one's in the link above are very inspiring. I liked the one I did of the vanita set up, but I thought I would explore more and used a gerbera daisy.
One of the wonders of taking photographs close up is seeing things you don't normally notice and I didn't realize how many water
 droplets were on the center of the flower.
This one was put through the instagram filter, but I can't remember which one. The one below is the original tweaked a bit on photoshop. It's hard for me to decide which 
one's I like the best

Thanks for dropping by 
 I hope you enjoyed visiting jafabrit's art
If you would like to use any of my images please feel free to contact me
jafagirlart (at) yahoo . com



Comments

Popular Posts