Winter Storm and Hilarious Weather Alert


"Out of the bosom of the Air,
Out of the cloud-colds Of her garment shaken,
Over the woodlands brown and bare,
Over the harvest fields forsaken, 
Silent, and soft, and slow descends the snow"

Winter Storm Hercules finally made it to our neck of the woods, and it's bitterly cold.
Soups on the menu and my fave recipe, mulligatawny from The Wanderlust Kitchen.


and 
now from North Dakota
WARNING
If you are easily offended by colourful language I advise you NOT to listen.



thanks for dropping by jafabrit's art
stay safe and warm

Comments

Mark Gisleson said…
Moved to the sunny west coast of Lake Michigan this year and it only got to -16° here this morning.

As I told my landlord after taking out the garbage, if it gets any colder I might have to put on some socks.
jafabrit said…
well I ain't complaining about -6 then lol!

Mark Gisleson said…
And I'm not complaining either — 90-year-old Aunt Nina in Canada emailed to say it was -32°, which made it hard for her to go outside for a cigarette.
jafabrit said…
LOL!

Popular Posts