Sunday Snaps: Stone and Brick

more info
There is something about country drives that are so soothing to the soul and  last week I saw this graveyard statue when we were driving through Beavercreek Ohio.
Talking about soothing I won't pretend things have been soothing lately. The constant theft of so much of my work has been very damaging to my creative incentive and pretty depressing. Suffice it to say that whatever I create has been a slow crawl back, and certainly not something I can display on my blog straight away. Just FYI, if you want to bulk register your work with the copyright office it all has to be created in the same year and published in the same month.
That means whatever I create this year has to be saved into a collection and published in the same month. On the other hand you could just register each piece, but that get's pricey. Here is a link about it.



Comments

Popular Posts