Why Do It?

Leave free art out for faf that is.
Buddha Shrine Box abandoned at the Little Art
It's complicated. Well maybe not. I don't know, erm, there are several layers to it. 

I have a constant need to create 

I love the challenge of upcycling or re-purposing something into art.

I like sharing

I enjoy making people happy

I like expanding art beyond traditional venues 

It's a statement against the commodification of art/craft (which doesn't mean I don't enjoy sales of my non faf work)

I hope to inspire kindness and pay it forward 

Whether I know who found my work or not, I prefer inviting good Karma ♥ Don't want to come back as a fly ;)
I love the freedom of expectations when creating faf art and it helps inspire new work and ideas.

I enjoy the camaraderie that comes from being part of a global movement and connecting to artists all over the world.

It promotes art, artists and community building.

Comments

Popular Posts