Hanging Shows and Free Art Friday

Trying to hang work by so many different artists and media is such a challenge. I was helping jafapal Nancy install the Yellow Springs Arts Council Permanent Collection on Friday at the John Bryan Gallery and it took us 5 hours, and we are still not finished. Have to go back today and hang 8 more pieces. I hate hanging from ceiling hooks, arg!
The black gothic shaped painting with the face is the one I donated a few years ago, called "saints of misinformation".

Label for Free Art Friday
I finally got around to designing another label for the Jafagirls Free Art Friday.
and left this little acrylic painted leaf in town, as well as a less formal piece.
 varnished acrylic and collage on board

Comments

deb said…
I feel your art hanging pain, for the show I just curated I decided to beg for help with the hanging!! And I super-love Free Art Fridays, may have to steal that idea!!
Anonymous said…
This Blog is really nice.I see all your hunger about the decoration with the art hanging.This post contains so many nice pics and useful paintings.Thanks for sharing the post.Really appreciable.

Art Hanging


Popular Posts