F is for Faffing

As in Faffing about the studio 
while I psych myself up to start my next major embroidery piece. So here I am experimenting with felt flowers for a fun wee project.

My next embroidery piece is going to require quite a bit preparatory drawing and planning. Nothing to share on that front at this point, other than it is a narrative piece

Water Sparkles
and my! was it brisk in the Glen yesterday afternoon. The sun sparkles on the water, and frosty glitter on the ground was so beautiful.
Climbed the famous stone steps, and was totally fagged out by the time I got to the top, but what GREAT exercise! 

FAF
The jafagirls left a couple of pieces out for Free Art Friday and mine was left on the beautiful ceramic bench outside the local library.

Links 
Flickr Embroidery Set

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool...learned a new word today (and it originated from your neck of the woods, huh?) I've been guilty of doing quite a lot of that myself this year, with regards to my art.

Apparently WS was feeling kinda cynical about relationships that day! Anyway, thanks for the link.

The Glen looks like a beautiful place...my goodness, a THOUSAND acres? That's huge. What a lovely gift to the town.

I've wanted to visit YS for many years...your posts just keep piquing my curiosity more and more! :-)
I love the felted flowers!!!!

Popular Posts