Art and Insomnia

 Sleep deprivation doesn't lend itself well to creativity, grrrrrrrrrr.
I actually don't feel like a Zombie today :)
YES!!!!
So in between working on a couple of  pieces for an upcoming show in October, I plan to prepare something to work on while I travel overseas. I'm thinking this will make a good embroidery to work on. It doesn't require a lot of supplies, and is small enough not to take up too much room.


May refine the drawing a bit as I am not liking all the elements on the hand, but the overall theme I do like.

Comments

Giggly said…
Oooh, I like the piece you are planning. Perfect for travel!

I hope you get some deep sleep soooon!
Petrena said…
The 'creature' is cool!

You are going to embroider it?

Have a great trip...we will miss you!
jafabrit said…
duh, I just realized I didn't mention I would embroider it. so yes, the answer is yes Petrena :) thanks Petrena

thanks giggly
Sadie said…
REALLY NICE THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Popular Posts