Just when it seems a distant past

I am happily suprised and reminded that to others it's still new and novel. I'm talking about the knit knot tree (it's in my banner in the middle). My photograph of it is going to part of a German television show in an episode called "around the world" broadcasting on the 22nd October.  It was also picked as one of the graffiti knitting greats on craftycraftytv website-thank you ♥ I really like what they said about it too.

Meanwhile in the present


Up to me eyeballs in projects,doing the gum wall at Cirque Carnival friday, photographing events for the Arts Council's YS Experience weekend, oh! & something else but will have to look at the index card list(hum when I find the card).

Signing off
jafabrit
copyright ©2011 Corrine Bayraktaroglu aka Jafabrit
All rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts