When Life Gets You in a Knot


through no fault of your own, it's hard to settle down to quietude that allows one to steel themselves for new anguishes waiting in the wings.  I watched a movie, enjoyed looking at my knitted cup of coffee my dear jafapal nancy got me for my birthday and stiched as the rain pounded on the windows.

AND
I wished all those who are hurting could sing in the rain, and have that glorious feeling.



LINKS
Knitted Coffee Mug from Ohio Craft Museum
 How To Videos of Embroidery Stitches

copyright ©2011 Corrine Bayraktaroglu aka Jafabrit All rights Reserved

Comments

Kristine Mullen said…
Thank you for enlightening me on what happens to the yarn bombing when it is taken down. I did not know it was reused. But I was truly grateful for your genuine opinion on why the art is so great. I have seen so much controversy on yarnbombing and most people with a strong opinion one way or the other are not nice to those on the other side of their opinions.

I never thought of it from the artist perspective. Yes, a part of me would want to think of it as a waste, but if that is were your passion is then you're right. It's not a waste. You were gracious enough to help me to understand, so I thank you.

Kristine
Ambassador Crochet
Anonymous said…
LOVE the cup!!!

and this....(we should all have a day like this once in a while!)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oXvJ8UquYoo

Have a fav weekend!

Treena

Popular Posts