Monday, June 28, 2010

Scanned Flowers, Gobble Head and Knit Graff Ad

I've been having fun scanning flowers and I'm LOVING the effect.
Scanning Flowers seems to be quite popular
Judy Stalus has a lovely set on flickr
Katinka Matson's are reminicent of Dutch Flower Painting during the late 1600's.

AND

Been sewing flowers


"gobble head"
Satin Stitch, Cretan Stitch (video tutorial), long & short

This will be incorporated into a larger piece. The flower is a drawing  based on a glass sculpture I saw in a magazine and collaged in my sketchbook.

Knit Graffiti used in Adverts Now


3 comments:

Ryan said...

Great blog- you are very talented!

JafaBrit's Art said...

Thanks Ryan, and thanks for dropping by.

Colette Amelia said...

Wow! I want to try that scanning! What a source of everything you are!