Sketchbook, Yarnbombing and Studio Gossip

The show is up at Mount Ida College Gallery so if you're in the area check it out and let me know what you think.
The flower is one of the actual felt flowers I made, long & short stitch and french knots.
I LOVE french knots.
To see more of my embroidery check here.

Meanwhile

The Yum Yum Pole on Dayton Street continues to be one of my faves that we (jafagirls) did.  


In the Studio
A mess as usual, and I spent hours drawing out a new embroidery piece and don't like it, arg!
I have yarn up to me eyeballs, felt up to me eyeballs, paints everywhere, I LOVE it!

Happy Creating Everyone
and
Thanks for Visiting

Comments

Sheree Rensel said…
I continue to be inspired by you. I have always meant to ask you a question. Do you ever get in trouble for yarnbombing trees and things? Does anyone ever complain?
jafabrit said…
thanks sheree :) We have never been in trouble for yarnbombing, but we do live in a very unusual amaingly cool town which embraces the arts. Not sure if anyone has complained officially, and nobody has complained to us. We have had people ask questions and shared their concerns, which we have addressed online and offline.
deb said…
I love french knots too, I thought about you last night as I was busy sewing over a canvas that isn't working. As always your blog inspires me!

Popular Posts