Saturday, May 02, 2009

Graffiti in Yellow Springs

Bike trail and Xenia Avenue

I loved the reflection on the pizza window, almost looks like a painting and the shadows of the trees on the graffiti. I see this every week when I walk the bike trail with my walking buddies and enjoy it every time.
Meanwhile NO MORE graffiti on this wall on the other side of the trail.

BUT I enjoy the remnants and the no painting sign.

Legal Graffiti Walls Around the World

Legal Graf Walls (if you know of any in your town add here)

4 comments:

Michael Rawluk said...

'No painting' looks like a challenge.

JafaBrit's Art said...

It sure does Michael lol!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to us!

Christian from legal-walls.net

gentlemanbeggar said...

I've always been a fan of well-done graffiti. It's a special treat when I get stopped by a train that's been "tagged." I like to think of them as rolling art galleries.