Tuesday's Knits and Strange Things on Bycycles

wooden quilt kimono

Ah, camo barbie is hanging around the studio waiting for a home on a pole or a tree, but where will it be? That is the question? Meanwhile jafabrit was hanging around town (what a gorgeous day) and I don't know why but this made me giggle.

and then I put this up

recycled plastic bag knit graffiti
corner of Walnut and Dayton Street
will be adding more to it


Of course in between all this I did the usual mundane chores we are all cursed with, bagged stuff for charity, ate a giant plate of chips with a pal at Williams Eatery (you got to try their chips-oops I mean french fries), updated the arts council blog, answered emails, chatted with locals, found more plastic bags to cut into strips and knit,and cooked a curry for dinner
( country captain's chicken curry).

Well toodle pip until another day
got shopping to do , need ingredients for a creepy trifle

Comments

Undaunted said…
I LOVE trifle! I'm curious to know why yours will be creepy.

My word verification is sweest, should be sweets!

Popular Posts