I See You Peeking

more info
"Peek a Boo"


IN THE NEWS
The Xenia Gazette had a nice little story about our tree sweater in the paper yesterday.
"Local artists knit tree sweater as downtown art project"
by Ron Siemer



Knitting and Crochet Donations
Knitting for the Homeless Compassion Knit
Knitting for Soldiers
List of Knitting Charities and Donations from Interweave Knits
Project Linus-providing security blankets to seriously ill/traumatized children
Snuggles Project provides knitting or crochet for pets in animal shelters





Comments

chaetoons said…
Jafa!!!
What an interesting idea !!!
A tree sweater.
It sure brightens things up a bit.
Hugs
Chae
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I've been checking out your other knitting links too & am very inspired...would be fun to hook up and take a pic with your tree sometime...(hint-hint)....how long will the tree be wearing your art?
God, how did I get here. Must have been the larger pill. I've been wandering around for awhile and love your site. I can tell you are quite the Jafa! What a wonderful jumble of creative fronts. I love it.
jafabrit said…
Chae, I have been researching and you wouldn't believe how tree sweaters are out there lol!

Olga, I think if it still looks good by the end of April we might keep up. Glad you LOVE it hee!hee!

Hiay Bill, thanks for popping in, do you need a headache pill now ;) with all the crazy fonts and images !
What a great paisley face!

And, the concept of tree sweaters are funny. LOL.
Lynette said…
I love your knitknot tree and it's great that the community has taken interest too!
Undaunted said…
Do you do these paintings of peoples faces from imagination? Or did someone model with that shocked expression for you? (at least long enough for you to take a photo! It would be hard to keep that expression for any length of time!)
jafabrit said…
Some faces are from some are drawings where I have intermingled the faces from photographs, some are from life, but mostly they are from photographs I have taken or manipulated. I should do a blog entry on it eh!

Popular Posts