Faking It (son you can read this one)

This is my daughter posing with someone who might look familiar to some of you!
Okay! sigh! the real deal.
Moi, a real artist, went to a fake art reception at a real art gallery for a fake Jack Nicholson. I was invited to go along by my daughter to a promotional video shoot for Roger Johnson, a look alike actor, whose card says “all play and no work makes Jack a fun guy” He played the part to the hilt too LOL! He was very good, in fact so good that a customer going by the gallery rushed in with a camera, and shaking with excitement asked for his autograph. I did get to say something on the video. Yep, it's there for all the world to hear, my gentle moan of excitement at the unveiling of Jack's photograph by Dave Levingston.
Such is my life as an artist and mother is Yellow Springs , Ohio.

Photo credit: Dave Levingston

Comments

Anonymous said…
I look awful in that picture!! Cute blog though ;)
jafabrit said…
bite your tongue child, you are not in a position to critisize my greatest masterpiece :)

glad you like my blog.
Unknown said…
JB, your daughter is beautiful! (Hey, what does she know?)

I suspected you were the type to be rubbing elbows with the hoi polloi!
Lynette said…
Yes I agree with w.j. your daughter-person is very beautiful!! eek, he does look like the real Jack and I thought he was the real deal till you said he was an impersonator, wow! :) :0
jafabrit said…
thanks w.j. and lyn :)

He sounded like him too. It was an interesting experience to watch how they do a video shoot, and watch an actor at work (me thinks he enjoyed it a lot). How could he not eh! surrounded by beautiful models. The wine was good too.
Cynthia said…
That's too funny, he even looks like he is behaving like the real Jack would!

Your daughter is beautiful...she shouldn't be so modest!

Popular Posts