Living the artful life!

This has got to be one of the the ugliest, horriblest gifts I have ever received. Even the shade of green is awful. My dh and son picked it "just for me" from the Roswell UFO Museum and Research Center. They thought I would appreciate it, me being an artist and all. When I see it I think of my husband and son conspring to buy it for me and how they chuckled thinking of my reaction. I gave them a good performace when they handed it over I'll tell you. It is a ugly cheesy horrid little alien sitting on my coffee table and it makes me smile everytime I see it. And that is living an artful life :)
I was asked how often I work on my art. In some capacity or other every single day. I keep to a regular work schedule in the studio or workshop during the weekdays that can last anywhere from 2-6 hours.

Comments

Popular Posts